Analyst Explains How People’s Sentiments Add More Value To Bitcoin

Crypto Comeback Pro is a crypto trading tool for investing in the crypto market with an %88 average win rate on trades and is the #1 trading software for crypto traders from all around the globe in 2022. Try it For FREE Today. (Ad)


Marion Laboure has aired her opinion about how she thinks the value of BTC can progressively grow. Laboure is a finance analyst and also a seasoned author of financial books such as ‘Democratizing Finance’. 

Laboure Aired Her View On Bitcoin’s Value

In a recent interview with a news source, she said regulating the crypto space will be a good step forward. In her opinion, this will entice more investors in the space thereby providing more liquidity and also reducing market’s volatility.

The seasoned author added that people’s mentality about Bitcoin’s worth will greatly influence the growth of its price. Furthermore, she related the value of diamonds with that of BTC.

She told the interviewer that diamonds’ valuation can be likened to that of BTC. She said that diamonds have continued to gain value over decades and it will continue to do so for years to come. She added that it was due to  the active communication that surrounds it.

She pointed out that the psychological effect that drives people to give value to things will significantly influence BTC’s price. Therefore, she said there is no certainty of how much value cryptocurrency  would amass in the future.

The Four Factors That Drives BTC’s growth

Nonetheless, Laboure listed four factors which she opined have been driving the crypto market bullish and bearish over time. The first factor she pointed out was psychology. She said that similar to Diamonds, people’s sentiments will drive the values of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies upward. 

Additionally, the finance analyst said the second factor is supply and demand. Bitcoin has a fixed supply quantity of 21 million of which 90% of it is already in circulation. Once the remaining 10% has been minted, scarcity will set in and the demand for BTC will increase astronomically. She believes that when this happens, the price of BTC and other cryptos will skyrocket massively.

The third aspect she mentioned and believed is coming soon is regulation of the crypto space. Laboure said that a positive regulation framework for crypto will encourage more potential investors to join the community. Meanwhile, global regulators’ agitations for a crypto regulation framework was further fueled by the recent LUNA and UST crash.

Lastly, she stated that volatility, which is the fourth factor, is synonymous with crypto assets right from the start. However, she believed the story might change when crypto regulations are enacted. She added that regulation will provide more liquidity and subsequently tame the raging beast of volatility in the crypto industry.

While concluding her speech, the analyst claimed that good financial knowledge is important to drive the cypro ecosystem forward. She added that with the availability of good education materials on cryptocurrency, people can learn the differences and characteristics of all crytos. This would improve people’s engagement with the crypto space and therefore add more value to digital assets.


Crypto Comeback Pro is a crypto trading tool for investing in the crypto market with an %88 average win rate on trades and is the #1 trading software for crypto traders from all around the globe in 2022. Try it For FREE Today. (Ad)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.